SDT Vigilant, A turn-key condition monitoring solution combining the versatility of ultrasound, the analytics of vibration, standard communication protocols and an embedded trending and analysis software.
Configure Vigilant to any Critical Asset
Vigilant is a flexible data collection pod. Input any combo of eight ultrasound and vibration sensors and receive continuous feedback from your assets.
4 channels for Temperature, Tach and Pressure create an all-in-one solution for critical and guarded assets.
- 8 channels (Ultrasound or Vibration)
- 4 channels (Temp/Tach/Process)
- Embedded data management software
- Open communications protocol
- Static and Dynamic data
Embedded Data Management Software
View the status of any asset from the security and convenience of your favorite web browser.
Vigilant includes a web interface to configure all the system options and monitoring features available on the units.
From any of the desktops the users have access to the “Alarm Log” that shows all the events or anomalies detected in the monitored machine in real-time.
Widgets for static trends, dynamic time waveform plots, as well as spectral analysis.
Size, position, and arrange widgets to create custom desktop layouts.
The Dashboard visualizes the real time measurements performed by the Vigilant. It also shows the historical data stored in the unit.
- Early detection of rolling element bearing faults (especially in slow speed applications);
- Status of couplings on critical assets in limited access locations;
- Monitor guarded assets such as robotics or CNC machine centres;
- Lubrication status of roller bearings;
- Valves deemed critical to a process;
- Detection of partial discharge in electrical assets such as MCC panels and switchgear cabinets;
- Detection of friction or impacting in linear motion applications;
- Detection of turbulence produced by cavitation in pumps and valves;
- Detection of hydro-cyclones used in mining processes.
Contact us for more information or demonstration.
*FREE ground shipping in the continental US.