When Hatch Cover Tightness Matters
The HATCHecker is an ultrasound solution designed to test the integrity of vessels for weathertightness. Use HATCHecker to pinpoint the exact location of leaks in hatch covers.
The ergonomic and revolutionary design, vibrant color display and limited number of keys make the SDT HATCH checker easy to use, handy for travelers and allows for reliable leak detection with pinpoint accuracy on board ships.
Confirm that hatch covers are weathertight and compliant with ruling regulations by using the new SDT HATCHecker which includes cutting edge technology that makes both the T9 transmitter and handheld receiver light, compact, robust and suitable for use in the harsh marine environment.
SDT’s renowned quality and engineering, together with pioneering design and competitive price setting make the SDT HATCHecker the most suitable and affordable solution for dealing with leaky hatch covers.
Included with HATCHChecker system:
SDT HATCHecker Receiver
Battery Alkaline 1,5V AA, 2 Pack
FLEX2 Flexible Airborne Sensor, 16mm Tip, w/o Cable
Cable For Sensor, Lemo to Lemo, Coiled
Extension Pole For Airborne Sensors
T-Sonic9 Ultrasound Transmitter
T-Sonic9 Rubber Holster, Magnetic
Battery Alkaline 1,5V AA, 6 Pack
Remote for T-Sonic9, Bluetooth
Screwdriver For Battery Cover
HATCHecker Custom Carrying Case, Black Latches
Sherlog reporter app for Android devices allows you to:
- Create a survey for a specific ship and type of hatch cover.
- Perform your on-site functional test and log test results.
- Indicate leaky areas, whether spots or linear leaks, on dedicated hatch cover, window or door formats.
- Assign one or more photographs to leak sites.
- Synchronize your survey with the web platform.
- Send or share your final hatch cover test report with principals or colleagues in real time.
- Log-in to the SDT web platform to manage your surveys.
Contact us for more information.
*FREE ground shipping in the continental US.